Present your work at NME23A unique opportunity to make the European Nanomedicine Community discover your innovative projects!
LAST CHANCE! Deadline extended for abstracts submission!
The NME23 program includes an opportunity to present your innovative projects in translation to market (>TRL3) during the short selected talks of the “Pitch me up!” session.
Also, posters are very welcome for all Nanomedicine R&D projects.
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up procedures, please consider the following information:
- Posters and scientific sessions: all R&D projects in Nanomedicine R&D are welcome, from TRL0
- Short talks of the “Pitch me up!” session: only are eligible Nanomedicine research projects currently in translation to the clinic (from TRL 4), startups and spin-off companies, SMEs, et
- Your abstract should be submitted in English.
- It should be limited to 2500 characters, including spaces.
- For posters: please print it in A0 format (width: 841 mm x Height: 1189 mm).
Process, deadline & decision
- DEADLINE EXTENDED Please submit your abstract online until May 10, 2023.
- Each participant may submit 2 abstracts for short talks + 2 abstracts for posters maximum.
- After submission, you will be acknowledged through the contact email given after the decision of the ETPN2022 Committee.
In case, you can not use the abstract submission Google Form we propose, you may use this template and send it to email@example.com
Ready to submit your abstract for NME23?
Ready to join us in Liverpool for Nanomed Europe 23? The registration process only takes a few minutes!